Coaching with Anne
Coaching with Anne is right for you if…
- You want to brainstorm and discuss your ideas
- You need an accountability partner
- You want help with technical issues that are slowing you down
- You have questions about turning your knowledge into profits
- You want to learn everything you can about WordPress and marketing.
- You want help putting 'all the pieces' together
Some things we can work together on include:
- Set up. If you are stuck on the 'tech' stuff involved in setting up your business online I can help you get that sorted. I'll also help you create the 'systems' you need to make offers to your audience.
- Products and Services. If you’re not sure what to offer, I can help you narrow down your options, and work with you to create a compelling sales page.
- Ideal Client Identification. Knowing exactly who your audience is will help bring clarity to everything you do.
- Prospects. Before you can make sales, you have to have visitors and prospects. We’ll look at the methods available to attract an audience and design a plan that works for you, your audience, and your budget.
- Email Marketing. Your email list is your single most important business asset. I can help you grow your list, build relationships with your subscribers, and make sales, too.
- Additional Sources of Income. It’s never a good idea to have a single source of income. Together we’ll find other strategies for making money that fit well with your existing business model and don’t require a lot of extra time.
Here’s what’s included in your monthly 1:1 coaching program:
- UNLIMITED 20-minute calls. You can book as many calls with me as you need to keep the momentum going and to build or grow your business. The only thing I ask is that you complete our previous projects and tasks before booking your next call.
- Daily (Monday through Friday) email support. Got a question between calls? Send me an email. Want daily accountability? Tell me what you’re working on and I’ll connect with you each day to ask about your progress. Need me to review something before it goes live? Send me the link and I’ll get back to you with a review.
- Access to other trainings as needed.
I want to keep this super affordable so your investment is just $397 per month. There are two conditions:
#1: You have to be willing to give me three months. To be successful online can take time. If you are not prepared to give it the time it requires then we may not be right for eachother.
#2: You have to be committed to your own success. I can’t do the work for you.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee? I’ve been working with clients for almost 10 years, and I have absolute confidence in the strategies I teach. What I don’t have control over is your commitment to the process, so for that reason, I’m unable to offer a guarantee.
However, I will promise you this: After our first call, if you feel I can’t help you grow your business, I’ll cancel your coaching plan and refund your initial payment.
Why is there a 3-month commitment required? I’ve found that the first month is often about just getting the infrastructure and systems in place. The real improvements often don’t happen until month two or three, so I want to be sure you have the best chance of success.
Do you have any other questions? Contact me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Ready to Get Started?
I can’t wait to work with you! To get started submit your payment, then send me an email telling me all about you and we can set up our first call.
I look forward to working with you!
Anne Elizabeth Perez
PS I can only work with a few clients at a time so space on this programme is extremely limited
"I can't thank Anne enough for the considerable IT help, back up and support she has given me in preparing the manuscript and technical drawings for my book "Science for the Gardener."
"Thank you so much for all your help, Anne on my website. In creating a log in for my members and an integrated email form for my volunteers and website visitors you have saved me so much time. I am amazed! "
Featured on: BBC Radio Somerset Chard and Ilminster News New York Times